Electronic Medical Records Engineer
Position Title: Electronic Medical Records Engineer
Status: Full Time Employee
Salary: Based on experience
Centaris is looking for an experienced network engineer with a medical practice background to support and install the latest in electronic medical records (EMR) software as well as practice management (PM) software from gloStream, Inc.
The ideal candidate will possess exemplary skills in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008
- Microsoft Office 2007
- SonicWALL Firewall and VPN hardware
- Microsoft Windows XP/7
- Thorough knowledge of medical office workflow and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of HIPAA compliancy
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with us, please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.