Meaningful Use Training & Consulting
Is your practice currently using an existing EMR/EHR? Have you asked the following questions?
- Are we using our EMR/EHR system in a Meaningful Way?
- How do we know we are meeting all the standards and benchmarks set-up by the government?
- Are we still eligible for EMR/EHR stimulus funds?
- Can we still get the full stimulus package?
- How do we qualify?
- Where do we start?
- Now that the vendors and trainers are gone, how do we get back to our previous schedule?
CCR is a Michigan based IT company that has been in business for over 30 years. We have implemented EMR products for over 6 years and have staff dedicated exclusively to EMR product information and the
Meaningful Use Process.
CCR consultants would be happy to talk to you about any of the following services:
- On-site Process Assessment: This is addressed with you and your staff. We will identify if and whatchanges may have to be implemented to efficiently incorporate Meaningful Use into your process.
- Implementing Meaningful Use/CMS Modifications:< We know your main focus is patient care, we also know that deciphering all the information from the government can be very time intensive. CCR has done the work for you – we can assist you in navigating through the Meaningful Use Process and can show you how to stay current with modifications delivered through the CMS.
- Attestation:CCR will work with your practice on what clarification of measures, objectives and research data will be necessary for your practice to capture for Attestation.
CMS Attestation to determine Meaningful Use is AUDITABLE. It is imperative that your practice has a
clear and concise understanding of the information; what each measure is designed to capture and how
it is reported to the CMS
Let CCR jump start your Meaningful Use Process by developing a Plan of Action
Our goal, at CCR, is to give you the confidence, education and information needed to be able to be successful and compliant in your Attestation; with the ultimate goal of receiving the ARRA government stimulus funds your practice deserves.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248.284.7100 - ext.7119