Client Service Representative – Minimum 2 Yrs. Exp.
The Client Services Representative is the main point of contact for Center for Computer Resources (CCR) clients and is responsible for the overall coordination of quality service delivery. The main focus will be on ensuring that CCR clients are delighted with our solutions and that services are delivered in a technically sound, efficient, timely, and professional manner. A successful Client Services Representative will maintain a professional demeanor at all times and demonstrate outstanding client service skills. He/she will be improvement minded and empowered to positively impact client satisfaction, department efficiency, productivity and company profit.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing new client integration and implementation including CCaRe setup process to ensure that CCR meets the client expectations by completing all deliverable outlined in the CCaRe contract.
- Researching client questions and issues and responding in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Managing the service ticket lifecycle to ensure appropriate resources are scheduled, scheduling conflicts are resolved, missing time entries are submitted and accurate, service tickets are closed promptly, and new sales/service opportunities are identified and discussed with the client.
- Actively reviewing all managed service agreements to ensure CCR is meeting all guarantees and service level agreements and billing appropriately and accurately.
- Coordinate the delivery of hardware and software orders.
- Conducting follow up calls to clients to evaluate client satisfaction and additional service needs.
- Anticipating and promptly solving problems that may impact service delivery.
- Reviewing invoices and service agreement statements for accuracy including grammar, spelling, and tone (client friendly descriptions) and forward to accounting for mailing.
KEY SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE (COMPETENCIES) REQUIRED:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent organizational skills with an exceptional attention to detail
- Be a proactive thinker and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a changing environment
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize own work load, with little direction and supervision
- A strong customer focus and the ability to interact with CCR clients
This is a salaried position. Candidates must be available from 8am to 5pm on weekdays, and should expect occasional additional hours on weekends.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org CCR expects nothing less than a candidate interested in offering excellence to customers through honest interaction and quality technical support.