Do you receive weekly reports? Or maybe just receive multiple emails a day from the same sender? Let’s get you organized!
How to Forward Emails to a Folder in Outlook 2019 and 2016
To send messages from a particular sender to a designated folder:
- Open an email from the sender whose messages you want to filter.
- Go to Message and select Rules > Create Rule.
- In the Create Rule dialog box, select the From [sender] check box.
- In the Do the following section, select the Move the item to folder check box.
- In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose the folder where incoming messages from the sender will be moved.
- To create a new folder, select New, enter a name for the folder, and select OK.
- Select OK when you're done. New emails you receive from the specified sender are stored in the folder you selected.
Tech Tip Provided by:
Fast Response Team